Cano-Raft Serre Chevalier - Briançon
Cano-raft is an adventure for two to share! In a two-seat boat, in a group, supervised by a guide, you go down a part of the river that is suitable for your level.
The bi-place boat is stable and manoeuvrable. The monitor gives you the relevant information about paddle handling, how to cast off in the current, to change direction and to stop.
We provide a wetsuit, K-way, neoprene shoes, helmet and lifejacket.
Cano-Raft Programmes at Serre-Chevalier
- 29 € per person
The objective is to understand how the river and its currents work.
- [ Two-seater boat, for people aged 10 and over ]
- 2h Rotation: Guibertes / Villeneuve.
- 3 km. 45mn. cl II.
- 39 € per person
A waterfall, some relatively technical passages, a great adventure accessible to all.
- [ Two-seater boat, for people aged 14 and over ]
- 2h Rotation : Villeneuve / St Chaffrey.
- 5 km.1h. cl III.
Half-Day Private Session
- 195 € for 1 or 2 people.
- + 75 € for each additional person. (6 pers. max.)
You have already made several river trips with typical boats as hot-dog, kayak, hydrospeed or air-boat. Review the basics and wade in rapids up to class IV !!
- [ Two-seater boat, the pace is sporty, teenagers 14 and over ]
- ½ Day (9h-12h30 or 14H-17h30)